Saturday, February 28, 2009

Calling All Cookie Bakers

I bet you have one. I do. Most of my friends do, too. If your mother ~ or father ~ baked cookies, then I bet she or he has one too. That one killer recipe that stands out from all your others. Your signature cookie.


Maybe it's the one that all the teachers in your kids' school wish for at holiday time. Maybe it's the one that you're called to bring for every bake sale and coffee hour in your sphere of influence. Maybe it's the one that your husband's or wife's officemates vacuum off the plate in minutes.


Spend a few minutes thinking about your signature cookie. Maybe you have a few, and that's even better. Now, get ready to put your cookie in the spotlight, and maybe win yourself a little dough, too.


MixingBowl.com is sponsoring a contest for best original cookie recipe. Submit your original recipe along with a photo of that cookie by March 31, 2009, and if your cookie takes the cake, you could win $250. Sweet.


2 comments:

Maris said...

Perfect - now I have an excuse to bake cookies! :)

kellypea said...

I hadn't heard of this one -- but it's tempting. I'm so far behind on anything related to cooking or posting it's unbelievable. In fact, I STILL haven't made my last Gourmet roll recipe. What a party pooper...

Share This