Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BYOB Roundup 6 ~ April 15, 2009


Chrystal and Amir of The Duo Dishes have made a lovely springtime cake for us: triple citrus! Can't you practically taste the sunshine?

Beth of Kitchen Courage goes for a new favorite ABin5 recipe ~ Corn Bread. It looks like the ultimate side for a bowl of soup on a blustery spring day!

Liz of Just Me Eating tackled Alton Brown's English Muffins! She's got your nooks; she's got your crannies . . . go see!

Marcia of Spinnerella's Attic shared an Easter feast complete with her breads and desserts. (And check out those beautiful table settings!)

Jude of Apple Pie, Patis, and Pate baked Traditional English Hot Cross Buns. Absolutely gorgeous crosses ~ not made of icing, but a cookie-like dough ~ crown these beauties.

Di of Di's Kitchen Notebook brings us a two-for-one post: Monkey Bread and Yogurt Bread! Oh, yum! (And check out her baking log, too.)

Judy of No Fear Entertaining must love me. What would make me think this? She sent me the link to her post for swoon-worthy Pepperoni Rolls, which I must now drop everything for and bake right away! I'm sharing the love! (Can you feel it?)

Ning of Heart and Hearth made an incredibly delicious-looking Pizza. Who needs takeout when you can make pizza that looks this good?!

And me? Check out my baking log in the sidebar for an ongoing list of what's been going on in my oven.

Bake on!
~Sandy

2 comments:

Elyse said...

A great round-up!

Jude said...

Thanks for another great roundup. Already thinking up my next entry :)

Share This