Thursday, April 30, 2009

BYOB Roundup 7 ~ May 1, 2009


Happy May! This month completely snuck up on me ~ I haven't even finished updating my baking log from April yet! It's a relatively light roundup this time, and I'm guessing that most BYOBers are in the same boat as me: Wait, is it already May 1? No, it can't possibly be. What happened to March?

In spite of this sneak-up-on-you month, here's what some highly organized and dedicated bakers brought to the bench:

Liz of Just Me Eating made some pretty amazing looking Hot Cross Buns. To me, any blog post about baking with the phrase "finished off with a honey butter glaze straight out of the oven" in it is a winner. Go see!

Jim of Musings on the Path to Frugality worked home-baked bread into his budget-friendly meal planning. Nicely done, Jim!

Ning of Heart and Hearth made a lovely Multigrain Loaf and shares some terrific process photos.

Di of Di's Kitchen Notebook made some swoon-worthy nutty shortbreads that make me feel a little teary because I don't have a pile in front of me. And check out her Daring Baker's for Berry Good Cheesecake ~ but be warned, this is a sniffler too. Looks heavenly.

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Sounds like a delicious round-up to me!! Great job everyone!

Share This